Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Magic and Music: Jund (Black-Red-Green)

http://www.lala.com/#memberplaylist/47893P81269/

Most of you could build a better Jund playlist than this; I don't care for it much. I like the shard all right; I just didn't have the stuff to make a good list. Again, it's my library's general lack of red music. Jund is made of:

Red Golgari (passionate jungly death)
Black Gruul (blood and gore in the darkness)
Green Rakdos (paranoid evil with leaves?)

And it all combines to make a compilation a bit less speedy and exciting than I wanted. Ah well.

(Secret of Mana) - On the Day the World Changed
(Legend of Zelda) - Fear of Sufferance
Future Sound of London - My Kingdom (Part 1)
Peter Gabriel - Passion
Amon Tobin - Bridge
Durutti Column - Mello, Pt. 2 --> Lisboa
Tortoise - I Set My Face to the Hillside --> Four-Day Interval
Safri Duo - Snakefood

No comments:

Post a Comment